My Art

My Art

Friday, October 26, 2012

Hooters Challenge

Artisan Whimsy is hosting a hooters owl challenge for jewelry designers! It allows everyone to create their own original designs using an owl in the design. I purchased this cute little owl and had never used it so what perfect timing. I wasn't able to get the best pictures but here it is. Please go over and vote for it starting 10/28 midnight- 10/30 midnight.
While you are there voting stop by and join Artisan Whimsey it is a great place to learn and get to know other jewelry designers. On this piece I just loved the bright colors on his little (feathers) and everyone who knows me knows I LOVE COLOR!! So I thought it was a great place to use the bright class beads I bought from the bead show.

2 comments:

  1. Oh - your owl is so pretty!! I love all the colors, too! Good luck w/the artisan whimsy contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little colorful owl necklace this is. Good luck with the voting.

    ReplyDelete