My Art

My Art

Thursday, October 4, 2012

First Blog Post

So this is my very first blog post, I'm not sure anyone will actually care what a country girl is up to but that is to be determined. A little about me I am 31 year old married woman living in lower Alabama and have lived in Alabama my whole life. It's really a simple life not to many exciting things happen around here. I have a day job as a sales manager but my real passion in life is creating things, all kinds of things. I always have been known for being "crafty" or "creative" I have dabbled in just about everything you can imagine from ceramics to candle making you name it I have probably done it. I get this from my mom she has always been a crafty person we always see thangs and say "I believe I can make that." My latest love in the craft arena is making mixed media jewelry, I have always had a unique style and like things that you won't see everywhere. That's what brought me to making jewelry I love the one of a kind handmade things. Then people started saying I love this and that are you going to sell your pieces etc. so I opened up a storefront on etsy.com. I don't have any human children yet but I have 4 spoiled rotten fur babies that I should be able to claim as tax deductions because they cost so much but I won't get into all that today. Oh yeah and one last thing about me I have small obsession with the crock pot, yup you read it right the crock pot. I use mine humm... About 2-4 times weekly I think it is one of the best inventions ever. So if you want to hang out with a crock pot lovin, jewelry makin southern gal then follow my blog.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment